The slow but steady growth continued in October as well.
My current solo venture is EmailEngine, an email syncing app. I have no investors and no one to report to, but I find it a good exercise to generate a recurring overview of the business, so I'm publishing these reports here.
- I like round numbers, and in October, a round milestone was reached – $20,000 ARR.
- Adjusted the price instead of moving from EUR to USD. The new price is 695€ per year (was 495€). Existing users were grandfathered into their active subscriptions indefinitely.
- Released long-awaited custom webhook routing feature. With this, EmailEngine moved to the no-code / low-code territory as the routing function allows fine-grain control over which conditions trigger which kind of webhooks. This change made it easy to integrate EmailEngine with any webhook-accepting system or service.
- The streak of more than 10% MoM MRR growth continued for the 8th month.
|September 2022||October 2022||MoM|
|New paying customers||5||6||+20%|
|Total paying customers||51||57||+12%|
|Net cash flow||$2,436||$3,318||+36%|
Plans for November
- I'm planning to ditch this section from the next monthly report as I never act on the plans I list here.
For general details about the business, see the pitch deck. For the September report, click here.
If you want to get these monthly reports to your email, please subscribe.