The slow but steady growth continued in October as well.
My current solo venture is EmailEngine, an email syncing app. I have no investors and no one to report to, but I find it a good exercise to generate a recurring overview of the business, so I'm publishing these reports here.
- I like round numbers, and in October, a round milestone was reached – $20,000 ARR.
- Adjusted the price instead of moving from EUR to USD. The new price is 695€ per year (was 495€). Existing users were grandfathered into their active subscriptions indefinitely.
- Released long-awaited custom webhook routing feature. With this, EmailEngine moved to the no-code / low-code territory as the routing function allows fine-grain control over which conditions trigger which kind of webhooks. This change made it easy to integrate EmailEngine with any webhook-accepting system or service.
- The streak of more than 10% MoM MRR growth continued for the 8th month.
|September 2022||October 2022||MoM|
|New paying customers||5||6||+20%|
|Total paying customers||51||57||+12%|
|Net cash flow||$2,436||$3,318||+36%|
Plans for November
- I'm planning to ditch this section from the next monthly report as I never act on the plans I list here.
If you want to get these monthly reports to your email, please subscribe.